Find my iPhone is a built- in application for all the iPhone that have an iOS 5 update or higher. In short, it is an application to find your iPhone in case it’s misplaced, stolen or just lost. To How to set up?
Features of Find My iPhone iOS 12.8.3
- To activate find my iPhone app, you first need to go to settings the tap on privacy and then on location services.
- Now, scroll down and look for find my iPhone.
- Make sure it is turned on.
- Now, go back to settings, tap on general and then on cellular.
- Make sure your 3G connection is enabled otherwise the app won’t work.
- Let’s say you have lost your iPhone, the first thing you must do is now to open your web browser and type in : www.icloud.com. Now, you must enter your apple id and password. In case you don’t have it, simply register yourself it’s free.
- Select the find my iPhone icon.
- The device’s button is in top right corner and we’ll it drop down a list of the iOS devices and mac associated with your iCloud account and the location status of each device will also appear.
- Clicking on any of your devices will centre the map on that particular device which controls the zooming and options.
- Here are some features, play sound- this makes the device play sound at maximum volume even if it’s muted. This feature is useful if the device has been misplaced.
- Erase mode: This erases all the data so that nobody can assist it.
How to download Find My iPhone iOS 12.8.3?