Find my iPhone lets user track lost and stolen iPhone. This feature is available in almost all the devices of apple like Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPad touch, etc. It also has a mode called lost mode where it prevents your data and does not let anyone assist your personal data.
Features of Find My iPhone iOS 12.5.4
The Find My iPhone app has the following features-
- Easy interface
- locates on Map
- Erase data remotely
How to download Find My iPhone iOS 12.5.4?
The users can download the app using the given below download link. the link will take you to a download page where you would need to choose the device platform you have. click on the download button of your platform’s name and download the app. Below are the steps to set up the app-
- To begin, go to your iOS settings, at the top of your settings tap your name.
- Tap iCloud, scroll down and select “Find my iPhone”.
- Tap on the switch to enable find my iPhone
- You can also use find my iPhone on the web.
- Go to ucloud.com.
- And log into your iCloud account.
- Find on the main menu “find my iPhone”.
- You are required to fill your apple id and password. Click on the device name.
- A map will appear and it allows to zoom in and zoom out.