Find My iPhone developed by Apple Inc. in 2010, upon being enabled on your iPhone/Mac computer/Apple watch/Airpod allows remote location tracking of devices using iOS platforms. The app is a built-in one in iOS and macOS devices. It allows the user to track their devices either by using the iOS app and icloud on a PC.
Features of Find My iPhone iOS 12.5.0
Other than location tracking, the Find My iPhone app also provides some key features like:
- Plays sound on your device even if it is muted. So you can easily find your device even if you have forgotten where you have kept it.
- There is also this feature called the Lost mode. This helps to secure the device with a passcode, also marking it as lost or stolen. If the device is an iPhone then someone who finds it can call you directly on your device.
- Even if the battery is critically low, your iPhone will mark its location helping you to find your iPhone when the power runs out.
- When our phones are lost one of the main things we worry about is our personal data falling into the wrong hands. The Remote Erase feature allows you to remotely erase your iPhone. Upon retrieval of your iPhone, you can restore the data from your iCloud backup.
- The Activation Lock prevents anyone from using your device. Upon launching the app, you are required to fill out your Apple Id and Password which secures your device.
How to download Find My iPhone iOS 12.5.0?
To download click below-