Find my iPhone is a software developed for apple users to locate and protect their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, AirPods, and Mac if they’re ever lost or stolen. It works as an alert and help to detect exact location if user leave his/her device anywhere or if it get stolen anytime. Before activating Find My iPhone app user must sign in to iCloud.com to view device’s location on a map. User’s iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will also mark its location when its battery is critically low, to help to find it even if it runs out of power.
Features of Find My iPhone iOS 12.2.8
- Find My iPhone views the exact location of device on map.
- It makes an alert where the device has been left.
- It immediately locks the device after the software get activated by the user.
- It also remotely eradicates any personal information available on the device.
- It has a feature called “activation lock” which is designed to prevent anyone from using or selling the device.
How to download Find My iPhone iOS 12.2.8?
- User has to click on the download link to download the app.
- To use it install and open.
- Here the user must login to iCloud to create an account.
- After the account has successfully created user has to click on Find iPhone on the given menu.
- User has to enter Apple ID and password and click on all devices at the top of the screen.
- Now user must enter the device name to track and locate the other device.