Apple devices are considered as one of the most expensive mobile devices across the world. In order to ensure safety for apple device users, the Apple Inc. launched the Find My iPhone application. It is basically an application and service that allows remote location tracking of iOS devices, Mac computers, Apple Watch, and Air Pods. As of March 2013, the service currently is available for iOS 5 or later versions.
Find My iPhone iOS 11.9.9
Find my iPhone offers the following features-
- The users just need to open an account in the iCloud application. On iOS 8 and later versions, the app can be downloaded from the App Store free of charge.
- The application basically offers three salient feature including Play sound, Lost mode and Erase iPhone features.
- The play sound feature makes the device play a sound at maximum volume and make flashing on the screen even if it is muted. The feature is useful if the device has been mislaid.
- The application also flags the device as lost or stolen allowing the user to lock the device with a passcode. In case of an iPhone. The one who finds the device can directly call the owner of the device.
- The third feature of Erase iPhone completely erases all the content stored in the device. After enabling this feature, users cannot locate the device any further.
How to download Find My iPhone iOS 11.9.9?
In order to download Find My iPhone for free on the Apple device, users can click on the link given below.