Find My iPhone is a freeware app and service provided by Apple Inc. that tracks remote location of iOS devices, Mac computers, Apple Watch and AirPods for iOS 5 or later and OS X10.7.5 or later through iCloud. This is an integrated service for a few enabled devices and they can be tracked using an iOS app or iCloud website, currently, the app is bundled with the operating system.
Features of Find My iPhone iOS 11.5.0
- Play sound: this makes the device play a loud sound even when the device is on mute, making a flashing appear on the screen.
- Lost Mode: this allows the user to lock his/her device with a passcode and report it as stolen or lost. If this device is an iPhone, and somebody finds they, they can directly call the user using this.
- Erase iPhone: This allows the user to protect their data in case their phone is lost or stolen. It allows them to completely erase all content, settings, preferences, logins on their iPhone. It is very helpful to protect sensitive information, but the drawback with this is that once this is done the device cannot be located.
- Lock device: user can lock the device with activation lock making it difficult for anyone to sell or it or misuse the device.
- Check battery level: users can check the device’s battery level.
How to download Find My iPhone iOS 11.5.0?
So are you serious for downloading this app Find My iPhone on your iPhone so that you can keep your iPhone safe and your data too? Click here and download the app.