Lost your iPhone,iPad or iPod touch??or they got stolen??well don’t worry if your “Find my iPhone” is enabled on, you can relax and trace your lost iPhone. If It isn’t on you can change your password and report the device as missing right in your iCloud folder. So “Find my iPhone ” app truly secures the phone (if the data is on) and helps in locating it. Well if the “Find my iPhone ” app is enabled on we can not only recover the device but also it keeps all our information safe provided the cellular data is on.
Features of Find My iPhone iOS 10.3.1?
- We can signin our iCloud and then go the find my iPhone app on any other iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- We can look for the device’s location in the map. If the device is nearby we can find it by playing a sound in loud volume no matter even if the phone is in silent mode.
- We can remotely lock our device with a passcode using “Turn on lost mode” that will display a custom message with our phone number in the missing device’s lockscreen.
- We can also erase the device to prevent it from accessing the data on our lost phone. But erasing it will then wont be able to help us locate or trace the lost iPhone.
- Activation lock is available to prevent anyone from using or selliing our device.The moment we open “Find my iPhone ” our apple id and password will be required before anyone can turn it off .
- It supports iOS 8 and family sharing where everyone shares their location, hence we can track all devices from just one.
How to Download Find My iPhone iOS 10.3.1?
You can click the link given below to download the app.