Believe your ears when you’re told that you never have to worry about losing any of your apple devices, ever again. The ‘Find My iPhone’ app will trace not only your apple iPhone, but also your iPad, iPad Touch, Mac, Apple Watch and AirPods. The app will let you see your device on the map and will additionally also record its location at times when its about to run out of charge just so that you may find it easily.
Features of Find My iPhone iOS 10.0.1
The ‘Find My iPhone’ app is a cut above the rest with some features like;
- View Location – If you don’t have another apple device to access the app on, just sign into iCloud.com to check your device’s location.
- Play a Sound – This specific feature helps you trace your phone by playing a sound on your device that is loud enough to hear across a room in your house or office space.
- Lost Mode – This allows you to immediately lock your device and start tracking its location. You can also display a message on the screen with details of where to call you.
- Remote Erase – If your made all attempts to find your device, but in vain, it’s time to consider erasing all your personal data remotely, and this feature allows you just that. The deleted data can be restored on the device after it is found, through iCloud backup.
- Activation Lock – If your device has been taken and someone’s intending to access it, it’s going to be near impossible, because they would require your apple ID and password to get into the device.
How to Download Find My iPhone iOS 10.0.1?
To download it you can click on the download button, after downloading install the app.